Our services often begin in the pre-construction and pre-bid phase, and extend through project completion.
These services can include:
- Pre-Construction and Pre-Bid Phase
- Constructability Analysis
- Bidding / Evaluation of Contracts/ Bid Review
- Cost Estimates
- Bid Item and Quantity Estimate Verification
- Active Construction Phase
- Field Observation/ Inspection
- Progress Meetings
- Project Management
- Administrative Services
- Project Closeout Phase
- Supervision of As-Built Survey
- Daily Log Records/ Journal Entries
- Dispute Resolution
- Reimbursement Assistance
- Close Out and Acceptance
Our cost estimating staff includes certified cost engineers, general contractors, and professional engineers with extensive experience in cost estimating, scheduling and cost control.
We have performed comparative cost analysis of systems and value engineering studies in response to claims for a wide range of public and private clients.